Technology to seal a connector, a bulkhead or an electronic circuit.
From your specifications, we look for existing solutions, if there are none, we propose to study a specific solution for your needs:
We study, design and produce molded parts under pressure or by gravity, with technical solutions adapted to small and large series.
The injected materials:
Polyamide resin (THERMELT), PVC, PU, TPE, ABS, PP, POM, PBT, PA66, PA66, PPS ...
Main specifications requirements:
- The tightness of connectors and circuits
- The electrical insulation
- The mechanical component protection
- The temperature resistance
- Resistance to chemical agents
Many benefits characterize the molding:
- Strength and mechanical protection
- Geometries adapted to the needs, ergonomics
- Alternative to standard products
- Integration of secondary functions, examples signaling led, attachment points, logo ...
- Antivibration protection
- Inviolability of electronic circuits (low pressure only)
Process for the
- Short cycle times
- Immediate handling of molded parts
- Tooling costs adapted to the parts series (aluminum and steel mold)
- Possibility of making prototypes or EI.